What is the urgent need for training for gas station employees?
Confucius said: "Isn't it a joy to learn and try to review this knowledge", Learning for thousands of years is a very important thing in people’s lives. The same training can make gas station operations more standardized, and gas stations are important places for fire safety. Any unreasonable man-made operations may threaten gas stations personnel and Property safety, then what are the safety contents that gas station employees need to focus on training?
1. Spill over oil
In the process of refueling the vehicle, the fuel personnel did not know the empty capacity of the vehicle's fuel tank or was not concentrated during the operation, and the fuel overflow.
- Before refueling the vehicle, check the empty capacity of the fuel tank.
- During the refueling, the fuel personnel should concentrate and pay attention to observation. When the fuel is full, the nozzle should be turned off immediately, so as not to overflow.
- After refueling, Place the refueling hose coil on the refueling platform.
2. Add wrong Fuel product
When the vehicle is refueled, the fuel does not match the fuel required by the vehicle.
- Before refueling, ask for the types and specifications of the need fuel products, and check with the fuel dispenser oil products to prevent the wrong fuel products from being added.
3. Personal injury
The fuel personnel collided with the vehicle while guiding the vehicle or refueling; or during the refueling, a large amount of oil and gas was inhaled, causing damage to human organs and personal injury accidents.
- When the vehicle enters the refueling area, the fuel personnel should stand on the refueling platform, face the direction of the oncoming vehicle, prompt the vehicle to move slowly, and guide the vehicle to park at the designated location;
- When refueling, try to stand at the upwind;
- It is forbidden for other personnel to pass or stay in the refueling area.
4. Fuel product fire disaster
In the process of refueling, if oil or gas meets an unexpected fire source, an oil fire accident occurs.
- The fuel personnel must wear anti-static clothing, and it is strictly forbidden to wear iron nails and iron-shoes; it is strictly forbidden to carry and use non-explosion-proof communication and lighting tools such as mobile phones and pagers, and it is strictly forbidden to carry fire.
- Before refueling, the fuel personnel must carefully check the vehicle occupants, whether there is smoking and igniting, and if so, resolutely stop it.
- Turn off the flame and refuel.
- Avoid spilling oil. If there is oil spilling, clean up the spilled oil first, and then drive away the vehicle.
- No open flame operation is allowed within a safe distance from the refueling site.
- Refueling operations are prohibited in thunderstorms.
- Regularly check and maintain the fuel dispenser to ensure that the fuel dispenser electrostatic grounding, electrostatic jumper device, and electrical installation are intact and effective to achieve overall explosion-proof.
- The fuel nozzle should be close to the inner wall of the fuel tank.
- It is strictly forbidden to add gasoline directly into the plastic drum.
5.Precautions in refueling service
- It is strictly forbidden that the vehicle does not stall when refueling;
- It is strictly forbidden to aim the fuel nozzle at the customer;
- It is strictly forbidden to start the motorcycle directly;
- After the fuel spills, it is strictly forbidden to start the vehicle on the spot;
- It is strictly forbidden to hit oil drums or tanks with fuel nozzle or iron tools;
- It is strictly forbidden to directly fill gasoline into plastic containers and wooden containers;
- It is strictly forbidden to refuel when there is hot work, fire source, or lightning and thunder in the site.